SIGN UP BELOW TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TIPS, TRENDS & GUIDES IN YOUR INBOX!
Sticking to a fitness routine while traveling is a challenge, to say the least. Although, even getting in a quick, 20-minute workout can be a great way to overcome jet lag. Finding the motivation to do so is usually the biggest hurdle, which is why relying on a workout program or guide is incredibly helpful. These guides and apps require little to no equipment, so no excuses that your hotel doesn’t have a gym. It takes out the extra step of figuring out the logistics of your workout. All you have to do is switch on your smartphone and sweat it out.
Best Travel Workout Sites & Apps –
1. Sweat with Kayla – An app that offers 27-minute circuit workouts that are perfect if you’re looking for a high-intensity sweat session in under 30 minutes.
-Required Equipment: sneakers, gym access
2. Melissa Wood Health – These low impact workouts range from 15 to 40 minutes, so they are perfect for any schedule. Most workouts utilize minimal or no gear and are a flow of yoga, pilates, and barre inspired movements.
– Required Equipment: resistance bands, 1lb ankle weights (optional)
3. Keller Rose, The Curve Builder Workout – A guide created in collaboration with her pilates trainer, Keller Rose’s guide offers a quick, yet effective resistance band toning series that really works the glutes.
– Required Equipment: resistance bands
4. Nike Training Club – This free app has something for everyone. With workouts ranging from yoga to weight training, anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour, and a range of equipment requirements, you will be sure to find something that works with your body and schedule.
– Required Equipment: sneakers, gym access (optional – based on the selected workout)
5. ClassPass – A monthly membership that provides access to workout classes, both in studio and online. The monthly membership is also available in several international locations, so you can get a quick studio workout in even while traveling.
Best Travel Workout Gear –
– SHOP THE POST –