SIGN UP BELOW TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TIPS, TRENDS & GUIDES IN YOUR INBOX!
Last week, I had the pleasure of hosting a fabulous group of women for The Destination Designer’s first ever custom group trip to Italy. Beginning in Rome, we embarked on a discovery of local cuisine, wine, history, and culture. After wandering through the winding, cobblestone streets, stumbling upon hidden gems, and shopping local artisanal boutiques, we set off to soak up the sun along the Amalfi Coast. As we settled into our sea view suites, we popped open a chilled bottle of prosecco, preparing for 5 days of cliffside views, private beach clubs, fresh seafood, and Italian coastal living.
Highlights in Rome –
– Shopping at local and artisanal boutiques
– Sunset drinks at an in-list rooftop bar
– Eating our way through Rome’s local culinary scene
– Discovering the hidden gems of Rome’s history and culture
– Pasta making rooftop cooking class
– A private tour through some of Rome’s local neighborhood
Highlights in Positano –
– Wine tasting near Mount Vesuvius, en route to Positano
– Private boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast
– Shopping for handmade linen, sandals, and ceramics
– Taking in cliffside views over sunset drinks
– Private beach day and lunch at a locale only approachable by boat